The PhilippPleinOutlet.co.uk website is owned and run by Cream Della Cream Switzerland GmbH.
Cream Della Cream Switzerland GmbH (referred to here as "we", "our", "us") is part of Philipp Plein International AG. If we use the term "our Group", this means us and our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (or any of them). The term "our online services" refers to Plein.com, Pleinoutlet.com, Pleinsport.com, Pleinkids.com, Billionairecouture.com our mobile and tablet applications, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), the data controllers for any personal information we hold about you are Cream Della Cream Switzerland GmbH Via Pietro Capelli 18, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland and Philipp Plein International AG, Via Pietro Capelli 18, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, call our Customer Care team, sign up for our marketing communications,
browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.PhilippPleinOutlet.co.uk). The data we collect includes
details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect
data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this
• Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
• Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
• Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product notifications;
• Deliver your Pleinoutlet.com POST, if you are a customer or account holder;
• Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team;
• Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or Pleinoutlet.com POST, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Cream Della Cream Switzerland GmbH and Philipp Plein International AG, as the data
controllers, and may also be processed by other Group companies acting under our instructions.
We may also retain the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and may share your data with these suppliers. These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability and competence. They will process your data only under our instructions. Some of these suppliers and some Group companies may be based in non-EU countries. Where this is the case, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal
data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose
of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on www.PhilippPleinOutlet.co.uk are retained
in accordance with local tax law, while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you
ask to be unsubscribed.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
• Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
• Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
• Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
• Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
• Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
• Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the Privacy Team at Cream Della Cream Switzerland GmbH, Via Pietro Capelli 18, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction.